Last week I wrote about the launch of Muzi Cindi’s book “Jesus for a Digital Age.”
The timing of the launch was immaculate as we approached the traditional “Birth of the Light” at Christmas time, followed quickly by a sense of renewal – new hope, new energy and new life – with the beginning of 2019.
As I shared on stage about my experience of editing Muzi’s book, I spoke of the shift that had occurred within me as a result of being so deeply consumed by Muzi’s writing: that old notion of a male sky-God who was watching me and looking out for my mistakes and thinking up suitable punishments to whack me with, started to dissipate more than ever before.
Even though I have been teaching metaphysics for many years, it was during the editing process that deep layers of mythology around the old sky-God concept were sloughed off and, what then moved effortlessly into the foreground of my awareness, was the Christ Consciousness. Instead of continuing to entertain the false belief in a God outside of myself watching me, I went deeper in my knowing that I AM the Christ witnessing Stephanie in all of her humanity. The Christ of my being does not watch me with a desire to punish. The Christ witnesses me through the single eye of pure love – too pure to behold iniquity (“Thine eyes are too pure, they do not behold evil….” Habakuk 1:13)
The Eye of Horus (Son of the Light) in Egyptian Mythology
A few days after I spoke my word on stage regarding being witnessed by the Christ of my being, the pictures of the launch were sent through from Empowaworx, the event management company.
As you can see in the above photo, my profile image was up on the screen behind me as I spoke. But look at the angle! This is the miracle! The larger projection of Me is behind the physical me, witnessing me speak and all we can see in the image is the One All-seeing Eye of the Christ of my Being.
I realised, while editing Muzi’s manuscript, that stepping into the freedom of the Christ Consciousness can be scary because it means stepping into 100% responsibility for my life. The two go together. No more victim games, no more self-pity, no more blaming or shaming. It means being conscious about what I think, say and do, and using that Christ Power with wisdom and love for the upliftment of those around me.
In addition to taking the guests through a Forgiveness process, (see last week’s blog for the self-forgiveness statements), Muzi asked me to prepare some statements of intention to set the tone for 2019. Below, you will find the prayer I wrote. You are welcome to use it and add your own affirmative statements.
with Muzi – facilitating the Intention Setting process at the launch
The guests at the launch repeated the statements back to me out loud. I encourage you to say them out loud or silently. But say them! And make use of the opening statements which will assist you to connect with your Higher Self and give your intentions more power.
INTENTION STATEMENT FOR 2019
There is only One Power that governs the Universe. I AM that Power in manifest human form. I AM God in the flesh, the Christ Spirit revealed on earth as It already is in Heaven.
I speak my Word for 2019 and declare that
- This is a year of spiritual transformation and I AM ready to expand
- All my dreams are manifested
- All my relationships are healed. I have forgiven and been forgiven
- My body is strong, fit, healthy and flexible
- My mind is filled with thoughts of peace
- My heart is overflowing with love for myself and all others
- My sexuality and my spirituality are reconciled as one
- I am abundantly blessed with a surplus of money to give and to share
- I serve with a joyful heart, for fun and for free
- My soul purpose is clear to me and fulfillment is guaranteed
- I do wonderful work which is aligned with my mission on earth
- I am becoming more beautiful inside and out
- Creative ideas flood my mind and these ideas become form effortlessly
- I AM always in the perfect place at the perfect time engaged in the Divine Right Activity
- I AM a beneficial presence
- I shine my light – I AM the cause of radical upliftment
- I dwell in gratitude and appreciation for all my seen and unseen blessings.
I give thanks for the Truth known. I give thanks for the Divine Power that is being unleashed through me to bless the world. I give thanks that all this and more is now possible through the Christ Spirit that strengthens me.
I release My Word into the Law and know that It is done. And so it is. Amen
with Rev. Gerd Pontow and Muzi Cindi after the launch
Appreciating the miracle of global communication via technology.
“The Miracles of Earth are the Laws of Heaven” – Johann Richter